Welcome to the California Tax Service Center, sponsored by the California Fed State Partnership. Our partnership of tax agencies includes Board of Equalization, California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, Employment Development Department, Franchise Tax Board, and Internal Revenue Service.
- Beware of Scams as New Tax Season Begins (January 12, 2022)
- Filing Season Tax Tips (January 5, 2022)
- Franchise Tax Board Hero Receives State’s Highest Honor for Public Servants (December 24, 2021)
- October 15 Tax Deadline Approaching to File and Claim the Golden State Stimulus (October 8, 2021)
- Assembly Bill (AB) 5 - Employment Status: Apply the ABC Test to determine if a worker is an employee or independent contractor.